ALL THINGS ENTRIES! ANIMALS, QUILTS, AND SO MUCH MORE!
2023 Animal Record Book
BE SURE TO FILL OUR YOUR RECORD BOOK FROM THE 2023 FAIR. ONCE IT IS FILLED OUT, YOUR THANK YOUS ARE SENT AND YOUR BUYERS PAY – YOU WILL THEN RECEIVE YOUR AUCTION CHECK
LIVESTOCK/SMALL STOCK UPDATES AND INFORMATION
In order to ensure future delivery of important Maricopa County Fair updates and information regarding livestock and small stock entries, please subscribe below. Even if you have been receiving our emails, if you have not subscribed using this form, please complete this step.
2023 RULE CHANGES – AT A GLANCE (Please make sure to review all rules for further information)
ONLINE ENTRY DEADLINE for ALL Largestock Animals (excluding market beef): January 9, 2024.
For other departments/divisions please review rules in the handbook pages prior to entry. Select from the pages to the right for general rules and the department you wish to enter.
All exhibitors must read the rules then complete the online entry. Don’t forget all entries must be complete and submitted by the entry deadline.
No entries in animal departments or supporting documents for these departments will be accepted by mail or after the entry deadline. You may upload documents (except market beef) that are 100% complete.
Incomplete documents will render the entry invalid and will be declined.
All late and/or incomplete entries will be declined.
2024 ENTRY RULES
2024 LIVESTOCK ENTRIES
2024 ONLINE ENTRIES NOW OPEN!
To submit your entry now click the “I Agree” link below after you have read and agree to all rules. The rules may be found by clicking the “Rules” button above.
Before you submit an online entry you must agree to the following:
- I have read and agree to all rules.
- I understand that, If I am entering an animal exhibit, I must enter online and bring to the office or upload, all required supporting documents, (online payments required) prior to entry deadline. MAILED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
- I understand that if I am entering an animal I must sign and submit a release of liability form with my entry ~ check your department above to determine which form to use then click on forms above to download the proper release.
- I understand that no entry is valid until received in the Maricopa County Fair office and approved by staff. INCOMPLETE ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND/OR WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!
- I understand there are minimum system requirements for online entries and that this service may not be available to me or the department I wish to enter.
- By clicking the “I Agree” button below, I am agreeing to receive texts and emails from Maricopa County Fair.
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT ENTRIES AND THE LIVESTOCK SHOWS DROP US A LINE!
MARICOPA COUNTY FAIR
We love our customers, so feel free to call during normal business hours.
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday Closed
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed